Friday, October 12, 2012

10/12/12 Savings @ Dollar Tree

I had to make 2 separate trip to the Dollar Tree as I didn't have all my coupons with me. I got some really good deals as the Alka-Seltzer allergy cold medicine is normally $6.47 each @ Walmart. I will say it's on clearence @ Walmart now in my area for $3.50. I went ahead & added both savings & my total out of pocket expenses. I will definitely have to say that it is getting easier to use coupons @ my dollar tree as the cashiers are becoming less nervous now. Obviously, I have already found my "awesome" cashier which makes my transactions a lot more pleasant!!! I am now almost finished making our wedding gift baskets, so I am soo excited to see their reactions!!







Total OOP: $7.83
Total Savings:  $43.20

No comments:

Post a Comment