Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10/3/12 Savings @ Kmart

I'm not sure how other people save all this money at Kmart! I was blown away on the constant problems that kept occurring during my trip today @ Kmart. First of all, I went to the store on Monday near closing time where I was told by customer service that they doubled coupons up to $3 on Wednesdays & Saturdays..WRONG!! I spent an hour shopping through their store today to find out that they only double up to $1 & only 5 coupons per transaction per customer. WASTE OF TIME!! I had to put back about 10 other items back as I was told on Monday there was a limit of 15. So, I ended up going to cashier with only 4 items & they cashier didnt even know they doubled coupons. Their registers are onlyset up for coupons to double under a $1, so I had to wait another 35 minutes for her to have to cancel transaction & price modify each item. It was not worth spending 2 hours in this store for only 4 items. Honestly, I won't be returning in hopes to save a ton of $..probably only for a few items here & there.


 
Total oop: $ .34
 
TOTAL SAVINGS: $8.25 (somehow they gave me an extra $ .25 off the febreeze)
 
 
*Coupons Used: (3) $1/1 any Bayer 20ct+ & (1) $1/1 Febreeze air effects

No comments:

Post a Comment