Saturday, October 13, 2012

Free $5 CVS gift..??

Register Online and Receive a Free $5 CVS Gift Card

CVS
 

Register and link your ExtraCare Card to an online account and receive a free $5 to use at CVS. Please follow the instructions to get your free $5. You can choose to send the free $5 to your card or to print as a coupon. NOTE:$5 offer is valid in-store only and for cardholders that do not have a CVS.com account

Click here to check availability

***Just a heads up to let my readers know that I have been having trouble getting this to actually work. I did exactly as it states..Set up an account using the link above...then I linked my CVS extracare card & then I went to the Savings/Rewards section under the ExtraCare tab & I DID not see any $5 off giftcard & it didnt instruct me at anytime to transfer or print my coupon..?? Ill send ya'all an update if it starts to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment