Thursday, September 27, 2012

*~9/18/12 & 9/21/12 & 9/22/12 Savings @ Walmart~*

Okay, first let me tell you that Walmart is one of the hardest places for me to use coupons. Each manager that works there has a different view on what coupons can & will be allowed on any given day. I never know what to expect when I go to their store. I have even had cashiers tell me that it depends on what manager is on duty at that point in time. I even make a call to the store manager before I even go to the store & it doesnt matter as they change their story when you arrive. This trip was definitely a surprise that they allowed me to use Target competitor qs as they change their mind from hour to hour. For some reason, they do not want to honor their corporate policy that is on their website. This is why u will not see too many different Savings post for Walmart on my blog. Well here is my big whopping savings at Walmart.


 9/21/12
TOTAL oop:  $13.16
TOTAL SAVINGS:  $114.72



Look below for my Walmart Savings for 9/22/12.

 
Total oop: $1.08
Total savings: $ 18.00




Look below for my Walmart Savings for 9/18/12.


Total savings: $93.80 (including $10 Walmart gift card not pictured)
Total oop: $ .35


No comments:

Post a Comment