Monday, September 24, 2012

9/6/12 Savings @ Dollar Tree

      I honestly would like to comment on Dollar tree problems after I have went there a few more time using coupons as their cashiers are still getting used to the new coupon accepting policies. I will say that you should prepare to spend at least an hour in their store..shopping & waiting for cashier to sort threw all coupons as they have to manually input each coupon by hand..no scanning of the coupon barcodes yet.


 
         TOTAL OOP:   $2.38
TOTAL SAVINGS:  $34.00



Look below for a seperate trip to Dollar tree on 9/14/12. All was freebies as I only paid tax. Now my total savings are based only on what I wouldve paid at the Dollar Tree. Obviously, I would have saved much more if I wouldve bought at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc as these nail polishes cost more at those stores, so I had bigger savings than just $1 :)


TOTAL OOP: $ .84
TOTAL SAVINGS: $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment