Thursday, September 27, 2012

9/23/12 Savings @ Walgreens

I decided that I am going to start writing a little bit with my savings posts. I didnt have any problems using my coupons @ Walgreens during this visit, but I DID NOT RECEIVE my $4 register rewards on either of the Fusion proglide razors as stated in their weekly ad. I didnt argue with anyone, or even contact the manager yet. I have til this Saturday before the ad sales ends, so I am contemplating whether I should contact them or not. I know from past experiences with Walgreens that due to the fact that coupons are being used, the RR's will not print. I was told this by managers in the past, but I have received RR's with other items that I did use coupons on..so I really just dont understand their system..
 


TOTAL oop: $1.68
TOTAL SAVINGS: $19.00



No comments:

Post a Comment