Sunday, September 30, 2012

9/29/12 Savings @ Walgreens

Ok, I am not used to shopping at Walgreens. I feel its way to confusing to figure out how to save the most money there as it seems like u have to break up just a few items in several different transactions. Very TIRING!! I had to do this order in 4 seperate transaction & I DID NOT receive all my register rebates as I should have, so I might have to take back the 2 Scope mouthwashes to cover the extra costs that I spent. I know that I got a good deal, but I coupon to SAVE money NOT to spend every penny I have to spare..which isnt much at all...sad but TRUE!!
Total oop: $15.11 Not sure on Total Savings as I had to break up into 4 transactions & receipt did not state original price on each item as items were on sale & I used store coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment